Let’s start right off by saying that we love January Jones in this jet black Lanvin at last night’s Golden Globes. The dress is simple, but still has enough going on to be interesting–that big graphic ruffle on her shoulder is divine. But we’re not really loving that headband. In theory, a simple black ribbon should be a chic accessory, but for us, it’s distracting. What say you?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash