Let’s start right off by saying that we love January Jones in this jet black Lanvin at last night’s Golden Globes. The dress is simple, but still has enough going on to be interesting–that big graphic ruffle on her shoulder is divine. But we’re not really loving that headband. In theory, a simple black ribbon should be a chic accessory, but for us, it’s distracting. What say you?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014