In our DIY Nails series, we take the average manicure to the next level by including an element of nail art. Last time around, we taught you how to recreate one of our favourite fall looks: the Yigal Azrouël black and gold glitter nail from his Fall 2011 show. Today, we’re simplifying nail design by teaching you how to create your own nail transfers. They are easier than you think!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014