In our DIY Nails series, we take the average manicure to the next level by including an element of nail art. Last time around, we taught you how to recreate one of our favourite fall looks: the Yigal Azrouël black and gold glitter nail from his Fall 2011 show. Today, we’re simplifying nail design by teaching you how to create your own nail transfers. They are easier than you think!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups
- Kate Middleton wears a glittering tiara for a lavish white-tie reception with the Queen
- Inside Frocktail Party 2013: Chic guests bidding on chic clothes for a cause
- Try this now: How to get peach-pink hair just like Sienna Miller