Eccentric and perfectly over-embellished, the bold style of Iris Apfel is coming to M.A.C Cosmetics just a few days into the New Year. Full of bright and warm shades, the 20-piece collection includes vibrant nail polishes, lipsticks, and eyeshadows, as well as a beauty powder. The products take inspiration from Apfel’s standing as a “rare bird”—with names like “Robin’s Egg” (a matte teal eyeshadow), “Party Parrot” (bright-pink lipstick), and “Oriel Orange” (a Pantone-worthy orange nail polish) appearing throughout. Click through for a preview of all the pieces before they hit counters on January 5, 2012.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014