It took less than a split second for me to fall in love with the manicures at Rachel Antonoff’s Fall 2012 presentation. CND tweeted a close-up of the design—which was created to mimic the printed flowers found throughout the collection—and I was hooked. It looks like a cross between a hibiscus and a lotus: wide petals that extend up from the moon of your nail and into a bright-red background. And once you sort out what colours to use it’s an extremely fun design to paint.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection