When we reported that Andrej Pejic was in talks to star in a fragrance campaign, we had an inkling that the pouty-lipped wonder would be matched up with Jean Paul Gaultier. As it turns out, we were right on the money. WWD has confirmed that Pejic will be the face of Gaultier’s men’s fragrance Korkorico (that’s French for cock-a-doodle-doo, folks).
Originally launched in France last summer with model Jon Kortajarena as the face, the ultra-masculine fragrance will likely be rebranded to suit Pejic’s androgynous appeal. We can’t wait to see how the ads turn out—but male, female, or otherwise, they’ll certainly deserve a cock-a-doodle-doo of their own!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups