When we reported that Andrej Pejic was in talks to star in a fragrance campaign, we had an inkling that the pouty-lipped wonder would be matched up with Jean Paul Gaultier. As it turns out, we were right on the money. WWD has confirmed that Pejic will be the face of Gaultier’s men’s fragrance Korkorico (that’s French for cock-a-doodle-doo, folks).
Originally launched in France last summer with model Jon Kortajarena as the face, the ultra-masculine fragrance will likely be rebranded to suit Pejic’s androgynous appeal. We can’t wait to see how the ads turn out—but male, female, or otherwise, they’ll certainly deserve a cock-a-doodle-doo of their own!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe