As Milan Fashion Week comes to a close, the beauty buzz has zeroed in on two distinct trends: brows and bangs. While it started catching editors’ eyes earlier in the season, the repeat appearance of barely-there brows at Gucci, Versace, and Prada and heavy fringe on Milan models and Hollywood stars alike have ensured both a top spot in the growing roster of Fall trends. And best of all, brows and bangs are easy to achieve on your own: a few extra minutes during your next salon visit is all it takes!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!