Beauty Fix: From freckle woes to stubby eyelashes, we have tips and tricks for all sorts of insecurities
When it comes to our insecurities, it’s easy to dismiss “mind over matter” as a viable solution. But, when it comes to beauty problems that’s definitely half the battle! For every zit you’ve assured yourself was so embarrassing, endless others have suffered through the same fate—and realized it could have been much worse. Of course, it doesn’t hurt to get a little help along the way, and that’s why this week we’re sharing tips and tricks for coping with five common beauty insecurities.
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups