It’s going to be quite a busy season for Carine Roitfeld come September. Not only is the former French Vogue editor launching her upcoming mag, CR Fashion Book, it was just announced that she’s doing a makeup collection in collaboration with M.A.C Cosmetics.
What to expect from the limited-edition line? Well, given Roitfeld’s signature smoky eyes and thick brows, the 20-piece collection is said to be heavy on eye and brow makeup with minimal focus on lips. It will also include a star stencil (dubbed the “Good Luck Star”), which can be seen on Roitfeld’s cheek in the black-and-white image for the campaign, shot by Mario Sorrenti. Roitfeld had a hand in all aspects of the collection, from colours to package design, so fingers crossed that the product names go beyond various renditions of her initials!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash