It’s going to be quite a busy season for Carine Roitfeld come September. Not only is the former French Vogue editor launching her upcoming mag, CR Fashion Book, it was just announced that she’s doing a makeup collection in collaboration with M.A.C Cosmetics.
What to expect from the limited-edition line? Well, given Roitfeld’s signature smoky eyes and thick brows, the 20-piece collection is said to be heavy on eye and brow makeup with minimal focus on lips. It will also include a star stencil (dubbed the “Good Luck Star”), which can be seen on Roitfeld’s cheek in the black-and-white image for the campaign, shot by Mario Sorrenti. Roitfeld had a hand in all aspects of the collection, from colours to package design, so fingers crossed that the product names go beyond various renditions of her initials!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014