Beauty Fix: A foolproof way to curl your hair, a better way to exfoliate and other reasons to switch up your beauty routine
We’ve all been there: Just when you think you’ve worked out the perfect beauty routine, something changes. It could be the season, it could be age, or it could just be time to try something new. But when you’re used to your tried-and-true favourites, how do you decide what makes another product worth the switch? This week, we have the answer to five questions that ask just that—from exfoliation troubles to curling iron frustrations, we’re here to help you make the switch.
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups