The single-nail style of gradient manicure has been making the rounds on nail blogs recently—thanks in part to its simple application method (I swear!) and its endless colour possibilities. It’s also a favourite of L.A.-based nail artist Madeline Poole, whose cheery sunset-ish designs will convince anyone to make this her next manicure. And when it comes to translating spring’s underwater trend into nail art, what could be better than a deep blue to foamy white gradient? Peter Pilotto’s aquatic print—as well as the illustration that accompanied it in our March issue—served as the perfect Nail Corner inspiration. Time to break out a makeup sponge and find out how to do this manicure!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine