Have hair envy after seeing how healthy Lindsay Lohan’s long red locks look? Here are 5 ways to make longer hair look its best
Right on the heels of the announcement that she is indeed playing Liz Taylor in a made-for-TV biopic, Lindsay Lohan makes a red carpet appearance that actually doesn’t have us questioning the casting choice. In fact, the floor-length gown and bright-eyed smile is enough to almost make us forget her ongoing troubles. (Related: Mean Girls came out eight years ago today, how?!) The real star of Lohan’s look at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, however, is her hair. The cascading, loose curls are flawless and also prove that she really does look best as a redhead. Sure, some well-done extensions deserve a bit of credit—but their undetectable nature is another reason why Lohan looks so good. We’re not the only ones with hair envy, right?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!