Have hair envy after seeing how healthy Lindsay Lohan’s long red locks look? Here are 5 ways to make longer hair look its best
Right on the heels of the announcement that she is indeed playing Liz Taylor in a made-for-TV biopic, Lindsay Lohan makes a red carpet appearance that actually doesn’t have us questioning the casting choice. In fact, the floor-length gown and bright-eyed smile is enough to almost make us forget her ongoing troubles. (Related: Mean Girls came out eight years ago today, how?!) The real star of Lohan’s look at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, however, is her hair. The cascading, loose curls are flawless and also prove that she really does look best as a redhead. Sure, some well-done extensions deserve a bit of credit—but their undetectable nature is another reason why Lohan looks so good. We’re not the only ones with hair envy, right?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab