Beauty Fix: A better after-shower routine, how to wear dark lipstick in the summer and why you should buy face cream at the farmer’s market
We certainly wouldn’t be alone in saying that our favourite thing about makeup, skincare and other beauty products is that there’s so much to choose from. But at the same time, it can be very easy to get lost in the sea of choice. If you’ve ever hummed and hawed for weeks on end about what eyeshadow colour to try next, you know what we’re talking about. This week, Beauty Fix is here to help you make a decision: we have definitive answers that will make you confident in your next beauty purchase, from lipstick trends for summer to switching up your after-shower routine.
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014