This week, all eyes are on Nail Corner—or actually, Nail Corner is all over the eyes. Ever since Sophy Robson did Egyptian all-seeing eyes for Topshop’s Spring 2012 show, painted eyeballs have been popping up in the most curious places. Alexa Chung showed off an evil eye manicure while front row at Jason Wu‘s Fall 2012 show—and has since tweeted other variations of the design. Just last week Emily Weiss from Into the Gloss shared a look at Sally Singer‘s nails, complete with pretty lashes and glittered tips. While it may seem like an unusual design, we promise: once you paint an eyeball or two on your nails, you’ll never want to do a regular manicure again.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups