Gingham! The picnic-friendly print was all over spring runways and, if Oscar de la Renta‘s Resort collection is any indication, it will continue to be popular well through next year. Which, of course, makes gingham an ideal choice for nail art, especially during the summertime. It’s proper enough to wear to the office during the week, but has a playful touch that will remind you to plan park adventures for the weekend. This is a design that requires a bit of skill, as painting straight lines can be a bit of a pain—but as with all nail art, practice does make perfect!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014