Gingham! The picnic-friendly print was all over spring runways and, if Oscar de la Renta‘s Resort collection is any indication, it will continue to be popular well through next year. Which, of course, makes gingham an ideal choice for nail art, especially during the summertime. It’s proper enough to wear to the office during the week, but has a playful touch that will remind you to plan park adventures for the weekend. This is a design that requires a bit of skill, as painting straight lines can be a bit of a pain—but as with all nail art, practice does make perfect!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!