Exclusive: 3 things we learned about Kristen Stewart while at dinner with her in Paris (listen up, RPatz!)
Last week we were in Paris to interview Kristen Stewart about being the face of Balenciaga’s new Florabotanica perfume, which launches this fall. Between attending a garden party—hosted by Stewart and the fashion house’s creative director Nicolas Ghesquière—and chatting one-on-one with the actress the next day about everything from fashion to fragrance, here are three things we learned about KStew.
She loves her Balenciaga leather jacket
In Vanity Fair’s July issue cover story, the writer noted she wore it at two of their meetings. At last week’s launch party she layered the jacket over a pale blue dress, which she also paired with black booties.
She drops a lot of F-bombs
We counted six in our interview and heard a few more at dinner the night before.
She hates getting real flowers
“I would much rather keep them in the garden. Things need to move. I just feel like flowers are dead. They smell great, but I’m not a huge fan,” she told us. Note to Robert Pattinson: if you want to make Kristen your real-life bride, send her a bouquet made of twisted metal flowers modelled after the wild and dangerous-looking blooms seen in Florabotanica’s fragrance ad campaign. “Imagine getting this big metal [arrangement]… that would be awesome. I would marry whoever sent me that.”
Updated: To read more from our interview with Kristen Stewart, check out FASHION’s November 2012 issue.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bellavance Fall 2014: Strictness meets sex appeal in this New York duo’s latest collection
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more