Fall/Winter 2012 beauty trend report: 70 of the best hair and makeup looks and products from New York, London, Milan and Paris!
By Lesa Hannah and Sarah Daniel
Our Fall/Winter 2012 beauty trend report covers the makeup, manicures and hairstyles you need to know, paired with the best new products. From the moody colours of Dark Shadows to Wild Side’s super saturated shades and groomed ponytails, we have all of fall’s top looks in one spectacular slideshow. Time to start browsing!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Inside Frocktail Party 2013: Chic guests bidding on chic clothes for a cause
- Try this now: How to get peach-pink hair just like Sienna Miller
- What to wear to the holiday party: 13 Style Panel tips for mixing up your look this season
- Beauty Fix: How to wear black lipstick, the best way to DIY an eyeshadow palette and more
- Gwyneth Paltrow vs. Kate Moss: who was best dressed at British Fashion Awards 2013?