Fall/Winter 2012 beauty trend report: 70 of the best hair and makeup looks and products from New York, London, Milan and Paris!
By Lesa Hannah and Sarah Daniel
Our Fall/Winter 2012 beauty trend report covers the makeup, manicures and hairstyles you need to know, paired with the best new products. From the moody colours of Dark Shadows to Wild Side’s super saturated shades and groomed ponytails, we have all of fall’s top looks in one spectacular slideshow. Time to start browsing!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection