Hair colour chameleon Katy Perry has gone for an uncharacteristically natural-looking shade of auburn on the latest cover of French fashion mag, L’Officiel Levant. The pop singer is barely recognizable from the kitschy, candy-coloured looks we’ve grown accustomed to with flowing ginger extensions, a full brow and more-natural-than-usual makeup. (It could also be the first time she’s worn a wig that doesn’t… look like a wig!) Although we personally think that this gorgeous shade suits the California Gurl—and gives Perry a fashionable and contemporary vibe similar to Florence Welch—we suspect she’s already planning her next offbeat and quirky hue. Au revoir, auburn hair!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season