With multiple fashion labels under their belt and a CDFA Award for Designer of the Year, it seems that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are now taking on the fragrance world. It was just reported that the 26-year-old twins are joining forces with Sephora to release a new fragrance under the banner of their contemporary clothing line, Elizabeth and James. The perfume, dubbed Eau de Olsen, will be the first original scent for Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, which is rather surprising considering just how huge the celebrity fragrance industry is—and how widespread the Olsen twins’ retail empire has become. Other than a March launch date no details have been revealed, but we’re crossing our fingers for some sort of dual-look bottle concept—a sleek, classic side for Ashley and a layered, edgy side for Mary-Kate? We’ll keep your posted!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014