Most wanted beauty: Fun Dip for your nails, dry shampoo that doesn’t require a drop cloth, lipstick innovations and more
This month we’re coveting 10 products that are sure to please both your skin and your senses on even the most dreary fall day. Lancôme brings us a game-changing brightening serum—though the real beauty is in its unique stainless-steel applicator. Equally innovative is Estée Lauder’s latest lipstick that adds a boost to any other colour you may fancy. Also in the “amazing additions” category is Avon’s foray into nail art: adding glitter to any manicure is as easy as eating a Fun Dip. If it’s rest and relaxation you seek, may we suggest a sand scrub loaded with white and black vocanic grains? And, best of all, we feature two products that are sure to cut minutes—or even hours!—off your morning beauty routine. One is the easiest way to master the look of thick, cat-eye liner and the other is the latest innovation in dry shampoo from Shu Uemura.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!