Considering just how much Temperley London was worn by Kate Middleton during her recent Diamond Jubilee tour of Southeast Asia, the label was top of mind when it came time to seek out this week’s nail art inspiration. It also helps that Temperley London’s Fall 2012 collection opened with an exquisite embroidered dress (worn by former FASHION cover girl Anais Pouliot, no less) that was basically begging the nail art treatment. For this design you’ll need a handful of colourful nail polishes, as it’s all about the contrast between the light-taupe background and the floral detail work. (I almost wish there had been more need for the dark, hunter-green shade I used, which was one of the Nars Andy Warhol polishes. It will certainly make a reappearance!) So, grab a nail art brush and a dotting tool and read on to see how this floral Temperley London manicure is done!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash