Alber Elbaz celebrated his 10th anniversary at Lanvin with a collection for Fall 2012 that featured bold colour, feminine silhouettes and loads of embellishment. The Lanvin beauty team—which included hairstylist Guido Palau and makeup artist Pat McGrath—accented the look with thickly lined eyes and soft hair. The result was a strong yet simple look: complexions were clean and glowing, the hair had a subtle bend and mouths were lightly dabbed with lip balm. Pat McGrath made this beauty statement all about the eyes. Inspired by the idea of a pen and ink illustration, she drew an exaggerated black wing that covered the lid and extended out. Read on as we examine the runway look for Lanvin Fall 2012 in full, complete with tips, tricks and the five products you need to try the hair and makeup at home.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine