Beauty Fix: How to repair over-plucked eyebrows, the best brush for blowouts and more answers to your beauty questions
Every week we take on your questions about makeup, skincare, hair and more and provide all the answers. This week, Beauty Fix is focused on hair. From voluminous waves to sparse eyebrows, we’re here to help you brush up on everything you need to know about hair. Is it true that you can pluck your eyebrows to the point of them never growing back? Should you ditch your drugstore-brand hair dryer and invest in a professional-grade one? We have all the answers and more! In need of a beauty fix yourself? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine