Beauty Fix: How to repair over-plucked eyebrows, the best brush for blowouts and more answers to your beauty questions
Every week we take on your questions about makeup, skincare, hair and more and provide all the answers. This week, Beauty Fix is focused on hair. From voluminous waves to sparse eyebrows, we’re here to help you brush up on everything you need to know about hair. Is it true that you can pluck your eyebrows to the point of them never growing back? Should you ditch your drugstore-brand hair dryer and invest in a professional-grade one? We have all the answers and more! In need of a beauty fix yourself? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014