Miley Cyrus is the definition of scissor happy. She first cut off her long flowing locks in favour of a punky pixie cut in August, and now she has revealed an even shorter style.
Last time she cut off her hair, we noted that she resembled Swedish pop-singer Robyn, but now the resemblance is uncanny. Her new haircut is shaved tightly to the sides of her head and a small faux-hawk tuft of hair has been left at the top—like a last, dying gasp of air from Miley’s bun. Her new fixation with punk-inspired haircuts suits her updated wardrobe, which lately has had more of an edgy rocker vibe than former Disney star. (Will Miley Cyrus’ forthcoming album have the same aesthetic and sound?)
As her hair keeps getting shorter and shorter, we wonder when the scissors (and razor) will stop. And with an impending wedding on the horizon, will she opt for a headband veil like Anne Hathaway? No matter what she does, she’s just being Miley.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014