Beauty Fix: How to do a faux bob, the best way to wear matte nail polish and other hair and makeup tips for the holiday season
Every week we take on your questions about makeup, skincare, hair and more and provide all the answers. This week we’re helping you prep for the holiday season with hair and makeup tips that will take you from Hanukkah dinner to Christmas brunch to New Year’s Eve—and everything in between. We suggest a product that will virtually double your entire nail polish collection, reveal the best bright-blue eyeshadow and share a new hairstyle for that big night out. Have a question we haven’t answered? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe