Beauty Fix: How to do a faux bob, the best way to wear matte nail polish and other hair and makeup tips for the holiday season
Every week we take on your questions about makeup, skincare, hair and more and provide all the answers. This week we’re helping you prep for the holiday season with hair and makeup tips that will take you from Hanukkah dinner to Christmas brunch to New Year’s Eve—and everything in between. We suggest a product that will virtually double your entire nail polish collection, reveal the best bright-blue eyeshadow and share a new hairstyle for that big night out. Have a question we haven’t answered? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine