Three, two, one, Happy New Year! 2013 is almost here and we’re asking: What are you doing on New Year’s Eve? Whether you consider it a night to go all out or prefer to keep celebrations more low key, it’s a holiday that deserves a little extra prep and primping. In order to help you look your best while counting down the final minutes of 2012 we’ve rounded up ten hair and makeup products that are essentials for New Year’s Eve—a roadmap for looking your best, if you will.
We have the best new glitter nail polish, a last-all-night lipstick and a curling iron that will keep your hair styled well into the beginning of 2013. Our beauty picks also include the best products to keep tucked in your purse, from a pocket-sized concealer to a makeup artist-approved method for refreshing your look between parties. (And if you’re looking for further inspiration for New Year’s Eve, may we suggest our holiday hair and makeup tutorials?) Even better, our beauty essentials are also helpful once the party has ended: from the absolute best way to remove your makeup while you’re crawling into bed to a next-day face mask you’ll love, we have you covered. The countdown to midnight is on: read on and get ready to start primping for 2013!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!