Beauty Fix: A cool trick (literally!) for getting rid of undereye puffiness and more answers to your beauty questions
Every week we take on your questions about makeup, skincare, hair and more and provide all the answers. This week we offer two fixes for tired eyes: one tip will ensure your undereye puffiness is no more and the other works like a charm to brighten dull eyes. And while we advocate for wearing SPF year-round, with spring just a few weeks away it’s more important that ever to add some sunscreen into your beauty routine. We suggest one product that even oily-skinned girls won’t shy away from. Have a question we haven’t answered? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups
- Kate Middleton wears a glittering tiara for a lavish white-tie reception with the Queen
- Inside Frocktail Party 2013: Chic guests bidding on chic clothes for a cause