Beauty Fix: A cool trick (literally!) for getting rid of undereye puffiness and more answers to your beauty questions
Every week we take on your questions about makeup, skincare, hair and more and provide all the answers. This week we offer two fixes for tired eyes: one tip will ensure your undereye puffiness is no more and the other works like a charm to brighten dull eyes. And while we advocate for wearing SPF year-round, with spring just a few weeks away it’s more important that ever to add some sunscreen into your beauty routine. We suggest one product that even oily-skinned girls won’t shy away from. Have a question we haven’t answered? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection