Beauty Fix: A cool trick (literally!) for getting rid of undereye puffiness and more answers to your beauty questions
How do I put my tired, puffy eyes to rest?
So I’m not the only person whose eyes have looked particularly exhausted as of late? I can take remote comfort in that! I’m not sure if it’s the computer screen and smartphone screen exposure (read: constant staring), but my eyes sure have seen brighter days! Undereye puffiness is downright distracting when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, isn’t it? Taking a nod from the age-old trick of placing a chilled spoon on the undereye area, grab Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Eye De-puffer ($34, kiehls.ca) and toss it in the fridge. The genius little stick contains caffeine and Artic root to reduce puffiness and revive the eye area, and the fridge factor will only make it that much more soothing on tired eyes. Bonus: this lightweight formula wears remarkably well under makeup, so you won’t have to fret about creased concealer halfway through the day!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe