Beauty Fix: A cool trick (literally!) for getting rid of undereye puffiness and more answers to your beauty questions
How do I put my tired, puffy eyes to rest?
So I’m not the only person whose eyes have looked particularly exhausted as of late? I can take remote comfort in that! I’m not sure if it’s the computer screen and smartphone screen exposure (read: constant staring), but my eyes sure have seen brighter days! Undereye puffiness is downright distracting when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, isn’t it? Taking a nod from the age-old trick of placing a chilled spoon on the undereye area, grab Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Eye De-puffer ($34, kiehls.ca) and toss it in the fridge. The genius little stick contains caffeine and Artic root to reduce puffiness and revive the eye area, and the fridge factor will only make it that much more soothing on tired eyes. Bonus: this lightweight formula wears remarkably well under makeup, so you won’t have to fret about creased concealer halfway through the day!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season