Holt Renfrew is continuing to expand its beauty presence with a new 10,000 square foot beauty space at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto. The new space, which opened to the public this week, offers a variety of luxe beauty services and international beauty brands, many which are exclusive to Holt Renfrew. The open environment features modern design concepts from favourite Holts beauty brands (including Chanel, Dior, La Mer and Shu Uemura), interactive digital features from Bobbi Brown and Clé de Peau and personal treatment and consultation space.
According to Holt Renfrew, the new beauty space is all about providing a personalized shopping experience for customers. “We’ve elevated our entire beauty experience,” explained Pat DiBratto, senior vice president of buying and merchandising, via press release.
This means that there will be plenty of opportunities for customers to consult with their own beauty advisor while shopping. From creating a beauty regimen that is right for individual skincare needs to having your makeup brushes cleaned, Holts does it all. Even the standard makeup application has been given an upgrade: post-primping photo shoots are encouraged and make it easy for customers to share their new look with friends online.
If that wasn’t enough, Holts will also be introducing a new Primp & Polish bar next month into the Yorkdale Mall space. Manicures, blowouts, lash and brow services and facial waxing will be provided on site as well as customized skincare treatments from La Prairie, Sisley, La Mer and more. After all, who wouldn’t want to get a facial after a long day of shopping?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013
- Wearing the grey trend: 9 Style Panel tips for adding some personality to fall’s favourite neutral
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more