Winnipeg | A Pop of Colour
This summer is all about colour! Although blue, yellow and green can be hard to pull off, it’s all about how you to choose to wear it. One of my favourite ways to sport a pop of colour is a bright-hued eyeliner over top of a black cat eye liner.
After applying a neutral base, do a regular black cat-eye. Then, grab your favourite eye-catching colour (in my case blue) and draw a thin line over top of the black. Layer on a couple coats of mascara and you are set for summer! The effect is subtle at first glance, but you’ll have people doing double-takes in no time.
Products used: Rimmel London ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in “Black,” Rimmel London ScandalEyes Shadow Stick in “Tempting Turquoise,” Benefit They’re Real! Mascara, M.A.C Paint Pot in “Bare Study.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014