For those who like to work up a serious sweat, get thee to Eva Redpath’s Body Conditioning by Dancers class series ($169 for an 8-week series, evaredpath.com). The super-bubbly, dance-trained instructor has put together a killer program of high-energy cardio (skipping, plyometric jumps), strength training with resistance bands, comprehensive stretching and balancing poses based on ballet exercises that will have you reaching for the towel. Committing to the entire series is a good way to make sure you stick to your fitness goals, and as you become familiarized with the sometimes fairly complicated choreography, the workout can only get more effective.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents