TEST OF TIME
Michelle Villett asked asked five women to reveal their diet, skin-care and exercise habits—and then got the world’s top anti-aging docs to weigh in.
KIM VALLÉE, 42
“Looking good for my age has always concerned me, but I probably feel better today than when I was younger,” says Vallée, a Montreal-based lifestyle and entertaining expert. “I’m at a stage where all my dreams are at least possible or taking form in some way.” First up: the birth of her first child, a boy, this past March. “I think it’s important to live in the moment and to accept the aging process, because with each [decade] you experience something new.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce