If you were anywhere near a television during the Vancouver Olympics, you’ll be familiar with the names Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir. You’ll remember their killer moves, their gold medal for ice dancing, and most importantly, their undeniable chemistry. While the two haven’t dated since they were teens, there must’ve been millions of viewers across the country plotting their futures together. So it seems fitting that the two teamed up for the launch of The Body Shop’s new Body Butter Duos ($16 each, at The Body Shop locations across Canada), given that they’re constantly connected in our minds (and dreams). The newly available body butter duo offers the same old goodness but split into two, offering both normal- and dry-skin coverage. (They’re majorly delicious. We love macadamia.)
While at the launch last month, we had the chance to go über-fan on the dancing duo and quiz them on things that may or may not have had anything to do with how soft their skin is.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents