There’s nothing like the term “limited edition” to get the beauty freaks, well, freaking. What’s more: This collection is beach-inspired, warm and full of what seems like solar energy.
Just in time for the first official week of summer, Stila debuts a series of five limited-edition travel palettes ($18 each, at Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutiques and Murale) inspired by top summer vacation spots—such as South Beach and The Hamptons—to be released periodically from now until the end of the season. Each palette is complete with themed eyeshadows, a blush and a bronzer. As if the makeup itself isn’t enough, it also contains a mirror and face chart with pro tips from Stila’s top experts.
Whether or not you actually plan on taking off to one of the five referenced luxe locales, you can certainly channel the part. Just don’t hurt your fellow shopaholics trying to get to them. It’s not very haute.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents