Afternoon beauty fix: Touch up at work without having to bring your entire makeup collection with you
How can I touch up my makeup at work without having to bring along my entire makeup collection in my purse?
While your mascara and concealer tend to stick it out all day, cheek colour can wear off—often because of frequent phone use. Toss a multipurpose palette into your purse, like the blush/bronzer trio by Nars ($58 at all Nars retailers). It includes the “Laguna” bronzer, “Albatross” highlighter and “Orgasm” blush to colour your cheeks in three different ways and keep you looking fresh till well after 5 p.m.
In need of an afternoon beauty pick-me-up? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents