What’s the best eyeshadow to use to achieve a creaseless finish, despite oily skin?
Applying a primer is your best defence against creasing, but if you’re strapped for time and can’t afford the extra step in the morning, try Cover Girl Intense Shadow Blast eyeshadows ($11, at drugstores). They’ve got a built-in primer and go on as a cream before turning into powder in pretty colours like smoky “Brown Bling” and sweet “Forever Pink.”
In need of an afternoon beauty pick-me-up? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party