I love my summer glow, but how can I diminish sunspots?
The sun damage may already be done, but you can lighten the area by enlisting the help of Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Treatment ($20, at drugstores). It’s formulated to permeate skin and break up areas of pigmentation by increasing cell turnover and collagen production with super bouts of moisture. We implore you to amp up your SPF protection from now on, though; dark spots will be the least of your worries if you don’t step away!
In need of an afternoon beauty pick-me-up? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party