I think I’ve had an allergic reaction to makeup because my eyelids are red, puffy, and peeling. How can I remedy my suffering skin fast?
Double, double, toil, and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble. No, just joking—witchcraftery will not be necessary to fix your agitated eyes, though we do recommend finding a potion that includes Butcher’s Broom, an ingredient which sounds reminiscent of black dresses and toads. Also known as Ruscus aculeatus, Butcher’s Broom is a leafy green plant rich in bioflavanoids, which sooth sore skin and reduce water retention and swelling. Find it in Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye cream ($38, kiehls.ca), along with evening primrose oil and lavender to rehydrate skin—and magically reduce fine lines and wrinkles too.
In need of an afternoon beauty pick-me-up? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot