Don’t act so surprised. You know there’s a little bad girl hiding under that good girl façade. So let her come out and play.
A glossy, black cherry mouth. Buffed fingertips. Strokes of liner and spiked lashes. Crimson lips and nails. Fall’s beauty messages are a collision of prim and perverse. You have your instructions. Now be a good girl and follow them.
Hair and makeup by Greg Wencel for P1M.ca/Cover Girl. Manicures by Leeanne Colley for P1M.ca/Revlon/Tips Nail Bar.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents