Ever since their invention, cellphones and computer hard drives have been shedding their clunky forms as if mimicking Bill Gates’s eyewear evolution from giant geek frames to rimless spectacles. But it took a diy movement to kick-start the same downsizing in the beauty world, allowing popular in-office technology to come home with us. We were able to take matters such as hair removal and wrinkle fighting into our own hands when IPL (intense pulsed light) and led (light-emitting diodes) were incorporated into handheld devices we could use ourselves. That meant zero downtime for us and our bank accounts. Here, a look at 2.0 versions of trusted favourites, as well as some new tools to add to your workbench.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents