Welcome to the Nail Corner—a new feature that will show off creative manicures found on the hands of FASHION’s editors, interns, and stylish staff members. While there’s a lot to be said about the talents of our favourite professionals, some of us prefer to skip the salon and go DIY. We’ll teach you a few tricks of the at-home trade and show off the best new shades. Like what you see, have questions, or want to share your own manicure? Hit us up on Facebook or Twitter.
This week’s nail corner is all about quick fixes and ways to improve a chipped manicure when you don’t have the original polish with you. Both of these looks can, of course, also be done in one go. Not only that, they’re a great way to practice your polish application—nail art, look out!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look