In our DIY Nails series, we take the average manicure to the next level by including an element of nail art. Last time around, we channeled Prabal Gurung‘s Fall 2011 textured black-on-white nail, and now we’re moving on to the V-gap nail done by nail genius Sophy Robson at Antonio Berardi‘s fall show. Elegant yet relatively simple to create, this look is one of our favourites yet!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue