There are far too many holiday parties happening to have to deal with raccoon eyes every morning. Forget the mascara and get lashed at Noir Lash Lounge (#100A 2303 4th St. SW, Calgary, 403-228-1164, noirlashlounge.com) instead, Calgary’s latest lash salon solely dedicated to offering lash dips, falsies, and semi-permanent individually laid lash extensions in over 100 different styles, including the “A-Lister” in synthetic mink (for $200).
This is founder Joyce Poon’s first expansion out of British Columbia, with all the Noir glamour intact—black fleur-de-lis wall decals and chandeliers, luxurious fainting couches (where you may or may not fall asleep during the hour-long application), and hot pink accents throughout the 1000-square-foot space. But look out, you may become a Noircissist; one flutter and you’re hooked (and we’re speaking from experience). A full set ($75) lasts four to six weeks, while a refill costs only $35 per session. You’ll never go lashless again.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce