Eccentric and perfectly over-embellished, the bold style of Iris Apfel is coming to M.A.C Cosmetics just a few days into the New Year. Full of bright and warm shades, the 20-piece collection includes vibrant nail polishes, lipsticks, and eyeshadows, as well as a beauty powder. The products take inspiration from Apfel’s standing as a “rare bird”—with names like “Robin’s Egg” (a matte teal eyeshadow), “Party Parrot” (bright-pink lipstick), and “Oriel Orange” (a Pantone-worthy orange nail polish) appearing throughout. Click through for a preview of all the pieces before they hit counters on January 5, 2012.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce