Eccentric and perfectly over-embellished, the bold style of Iris Apfel is coming to M.A.C Cosmetics just a few days into the New Year. Full of bright and warm shades, the 20-piece collection includes vibrant nail polishes, lipsticks, and eyeshadows, as well as a beauty powder. The products take inspiration from Apfel’s standing as a “rare bird”—with names like “Robin’s Egg” (a matte teal eyeshadow), “Party Parrot” (bright-pink lipstick), and “Oriel Orange” (a Pantone-worthy orange nail polish) appearing throughout. Click through for a preview of all the pieces before they hit counters on January 5, 2012.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party