Some girls have the ability to ignore the fact that their nail polish is chipped, but I do not! Once it starts to go, I pick at it until my mani is completely gone and there’s a huge mess at my desk. How can I break this terrible habit?
It’s tough to decide which habit is worse: walking around with a half-done manicure or picking it off until there’s nothing left. Both options are less-than-desirable, but you’re in luck—they’re also completely avoidable! Since you never know when a chip can strike, keep a pack of one of these remover-to-go options in your purse. Deborah Lippmann Stripper To Go individual packets ($12, lippmanncollection.com) contain little “gloves” that slip over your fingers to remove lacquer and leave a lovely scent of lavender in their wake. LAQA & Co Polish Remover Pads ($7, ebeauty.ca) come in slim case that can squeeze into the tiniest of purses, and Barielle Love Your Nails remover towelettes ($11, ebeauty.ca) are pre-saturated and perfect for leaving at your desk. Try these once and we can pretty much guarantee you’ll continue to choose them over your former method!
In need of an afternoon beauty pick-me-up? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party