Shiseido announced this morning that Jennifer Connelly will be their first ever global spokesperson—a decision that was made on the eve of the brand’s 140th anniversary. WWD reports that Connelly will make her Shiseido debut as the face of their Future Solution LX skincare line with an ad campaign this fall.
Connelly’s no stranger to representing luxury or beauty brands—in 2008 she was the face of Revlon and starred in an ad campaign for Balenciaga. And this new position actually serves as a bit of a homecoming: during her Labyrinth days in the ‘80s she appeared in a Shiseido ad campaign. The 41-year-old star has claimed she has been using their products ever since and, considering how naturally flawless Connelly’s skin looks, we can’t think of a better face to endorse the brand.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location