By Lesa Hannah and Sarah Daniel
There’s never a lack of creativity backstage. Hairstylists and makeup artists are beauty wizards, working their own brand of magic to create characters for each runway show. But this season, their imaginations took things to the next level. From candy-coloured hair to lips that mimicked floral blooms to eyes that were dressed in metallic foil, spring’s beauty message is not for the faint of heart.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue