When we reported that Andrej Pejic was in talks to star in a fragrance campaign, we had an inkling that the pouty-lipped wonder would be matched up with Jean Paul Gaultier. As it turns out, we were right on the money. WWD has confirmed that Pejic will be the face of Gaultier’s men’s fragrance Korkorico (that’s French for cock-a-doodle-doo, folks).
Originally launched in France last summer with model Jon Kortajarena as the face, the ultra-masculine fragrance will likely be rebranded to suit Pejic’s androgynous appeal. We can’t wait to see how the ads turn out—but male, female, or otherwise, they’ll certainly deserve a cock-a-doodle-doo of their own!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look