As Milan Fashion Week comes to a close, the beauty buzz has zeroed in on two distinct trends: brows and bangs. While it started catching editors’ eyes earlier in the season, the repeat appearance of barely-there brows at Gucci, Versace, and Prada and heavy fringe on Milan models and Hollywood stars alike have ensured both a top spot in the growing roster of Fall trends. And best of all, brows and bangs are easy to achieve on your own: a few extra minutes during your next salon visit is all it takes!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce