Oh, Rihanna! We were starting to get worried about her, but this look from Wednesday’s Battleship photocall has alleviated all concern. The singer—who has a starring role in the board game-turned-film—looked positively glowing with luminous skin and bouncy, blown out curls. While she’s been rocking this blond hair for the last few weeks, we have to admit that the intentional toupee-like crown of dark brown roots are (pardon the pun) growing on us. With the heavy fringe, she almost looks like Nicole Richie, no?
But what good is a mention of Rihanna without discussing her nails? Filed in her signature stiletto style, they were covered in white lacquer with a sparkling, spiky French tip. We couldn’t help but compare the shape and colour contrast of her nails to that of her hair—there’s a definite twinsies thing going on! And if you want to join in, here’s how: try two coats of China Glaze “White on White” ($8, nailpolishincanada.com) followed by a swipe of the gilded Ciaté Paint Pots in “Glametal” ($14, ebeauty.ca).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot